Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Summer Solstice

Tomorrow marks the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year. In short, it is a celebration of thankfulness to the god from bringing summer and the Sun. We will be getting together with friends and neighbors for a Summer Solstice Ritual and I thought that I would share a nice easy ritual I found for those that may want to do the same. It makes for a very nice special day for the family.
Here is a link to a page with a great easy to follow ritual that I started out with a long time ago and have just adapted over time for our own liking. Enjoy!
http://www.ehow.com/how_2051483_perform-summer-solstice-ritual.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW