Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dream Pillow Testing

My Amnesia Sleep Dream Pillow Blend has been "brewing" so to speak for a few weeks now so that the herbs could meld nicely together. It is now ready for testing. I will be testing tonight on my husband because with all the stress he has had lately I thought that he would be a great test subject for this blend.

The intended purpose of this blend is to make one sleep so soundly that when they wake the next morning, they would remember nothing but their head hitting the pillow the night before. And my husband could definitely use a night of peaceful, blissful, baby like, TKO sleep.

So, I shall report back with the results and if all goes well, you shall see the made up pillows available on the website soon!

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW