Thursday, August 20, 2009

In the Molds

I just finished pouring a 5 pound batch of "Toil & Trouble" into the mold. And it is the most delightfuly wicked shade of boiling cauldron green you've ever seen. I'm praying to the God and Goddess that it stays this color. It does have a bit of patchouli in it so I'm hoping it does morph to a darker brownish green. At any rate, it should be ready just in time for the Spooky Shopping Season :-)

I also cut up yesterdays batch of unscented Castile. I wish I could come up with a catchy name for the fast selling Castile. I make so much it and palin old Castile is so boring to put on the labels. I need something fun as I'm feeling particularly wicked as of late. It must be the feeling of fall in the air.

Blessing Be!
GW

2 comments:

  1. Toil and Trouble sounds like a wonderful soap. Did it darkened as it cured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soapbuddy,
    It didn't darken much, but the green did change to a different shade. It's not the wonderful oozy, bubbly green one would imagine in a big black cauldron, lol. But it still looks quite nice now that it is stamped with the rune stamps. As soon as I feel better and can stand for longer periods of time, I will get some pictures taken and posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW