Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall Scents

Two weeks ago I had been working on new Fall Scents with the first batch of "Toil & Trouble" Rune Soap poured, unmolded & stamped. I had every intention of pouring "Eye if Newt" and "Cerridwen's Cider" this past week. Then my body betrayed me, and I ended up in the hospital and underwent major surgery.

Needless to say, the fall scents may run into the release of winter scents. I hope that my recovery is quick and I can get back into the shop soon. But after over doing it yesterday, it seems that recovery will not be as rapid as I would like.

So please bear with us as my daughter and myself try to keep up with orders and production at my much delayed, and slow pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW