Sunday, September 20, 2009

Making Good on a Dare

A good friend a customer told me recently that though her husband tells everyone to buy our soaps, he won’t use them himself. When asked why, he said that they smell too “foo fooey”. I told him that we have several manly scents that he could choose from. But he said that they smell “foo fooey” too. So I told him, I was sure that I could make him a soap that smells like dirt. He said “Go for it! I dare you. I double dog dare you!”dirt_pile

 

 

 

Not one to pass up a challenge, I went in search of a dirt scented fragrance oil. Founding just what I wanted, I’ll be heading out to the shop one day this week to see what kind of dirty trouble I can get into.

Will post pics of the end results here when I’m done :)

Blessed Be!

GW

 

Blogger Labels: Dare,friend,customer,husband,soap,dirt,fragrance,shop,results,fooey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW