Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Fun Product - Available Soon!

I've been bored out of my mind just sitting and laying around while recovering from surgery and was itching to get back into the shop. However, I'm still restricted from doing anything strenuous and cannot stand for more than a few minutes at a time.

So, my daughter and I found a fun project that would allow me to sit and we spent some time in the shop the last few days making some fun new goodies! The results were these cool little Single Use Sugar Scrubs. The original recipe came from a post found on Soap Queen's Blog. And being the mad scientists that we are, we played around with it and did some tweaking to come up with what you see here.




Sugared Pumpkin & Hazelnut Sugar Scrub Squares


Raspberries & Cream Sugar Scrub Dots

After testing among friends and family it is unanimous that they little sugar scrubs sensations are keepers! And they were so much fun to make I promise that you will see them very soon on our site in many fun and delicious scents.
Blessed Be,
Donna

Blogger Labels: Product,surgery,shop,Single,Sugar,recipe,Soap,Blog,Pumpkin,Hazelnut,Scrub,Raspberries,Cream,friends,sensations,Donna,keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW