Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Best Video Ever!!!

This has to be the best video I've seen in a very long time. It brings a smile to my face, and warms my heart that so many participated in this project to help promote breast cancer awareness. Something that is very close to home for me, as my Aunt died from cancer that started from breast cancer and over the years just kept moving to different parts of her body. I myself have had several fibroid cysts removed and there is nothing like the fear that one endures while waiting for the lab results to come back with an answer of "yea" or "neah" on if the tissue is cancerous or not.

Please watch this video and pass it one to all you know :)

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW