Saturday, January 2, 2010

Etsy Treasuries

I'm excited to share with you all that one of my products was chosen for an Etsy Treasury. It's always exciting to find out that someone admires something that you created with your own two hands enough to include it in a collection of their favorite things :)

This particular treasury is really astounding in that the artist featured have some amazing talent. Take the Salesea Shell Neckwarmer for instance. My Gods!! Is it simply gorgeous!! I had no idea that crochet could be so beautiful. And by clicking on BeAdorned's Jasper Necklace I discovered that this talented beader lives right in the same small community as I do. It really is a small world huh?

Anyway, please stop by this treasury ans show some love to these amazing artists and indies by clicking on each photo which will increase the number at the top on the photo. And you'll see my Pumpkin Pie Slice soap that was featured while your there :)
Here the link:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=81677

Blessed Be!

6 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and excited for you ;) Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed the link to the Etsy Treasury and the products there are gorgeous! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Billie :)
    It's not my first treasury, but it is still exciting non the less. Am I'm so amazed at the talent represented in these treasuries. There are really some awesome Indies out there producing beautiful, quality products. All the more reason to shop handmade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E.J.
    You are very welcome. I could not help but to share the fabulous products that I was fortunate enough and honored to share the spotlight with :)
    Feel free to share the link with friends!
    Blessed Be,
    GW

    ReplyDelete
  5. GW,
    Just wanted to let you know that I shared the link with friends, here and in Europe, and they ALL want items from the Treasury. So many beautiful creations!
    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. E.J.,
    Thank You so much for sharing the link and supporting Indie Artisans! I SO appreciate it! That is all it takes, is for one person to tell a friend, and then they tell a friend and so on. And then maybe one day we can take over the world with beautiful, quality handmade goods. Muuwaahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW