Friday, February 12, 2010

Please Help Us Name.....

Aquolina's Pink Sugar dupe is one of our best sellers. It's the one on the right (bright pink top) in the photo below. However, due to copyright issues we cannot use the Pink Sugar name. We have tried several names in the past that just have not "stuck". So we decided to get your (our customers and readers) input. 

 

Love Sick Silk & Shea Soap Log (left) 

Pink Sugar (type) Soap Log (right)

So please help us out by casting your vote in the poll which can be found in the column to your left on this blog page. We are very interested in and appreciate your input.

Thanks!! 

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to vote for Sweet and Sassy, but the poll won't accept my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly,
    I'm not sure why your vote would not take. That is so strange. Cyberland, who can ever figure out all it's idiosyncrasies. I went ahead and gave it a try myself, casting a vote for Sweet & Sassy as you would have, and it worked for me. So, your vote has been cast by proxy, lol.

    Thanks for visiting our blog and thanks for attempting to vote. Your opinion means allot to us and we will take it to heart :)

    Blessed Be,
    GW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW