Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Finally Satified.....I think....Maybe....

Yes!
I have changed my blog layout AGAIN! I know, I know. Your probably all sick and tire and tired and sick of coming here only to find yet ANOTHER, whacked out layout with elements all screwed up because they aren't compatible with the new layout. But Hey! It's a girl prerogative to change her mind right? Ok, maybe not so much!

the good news is that I think I've finally found a layout that I'm happy with. It's nice and simple with clean lines. Which is SO not me. However, it does appeal to a certain OCD part of me, lol.

So, I think after about 2 hours of fiddling with I've gotten all the bugs worked out and I'm going to keep it......for now ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW