Thursday, April 8, 2010

Price Reductions

I'm happy to be able to share with you that we've been able to reduce the price of a few products after finding a better resource for raw ingredients.
Our Botanical Body Butters have been reduced by almost 50%! These are emulsified butters, not the oil only butters. They glide on like a very heavy cream and they soak in relatively fast leaving no greasy feeling behind. They are fabulous and you really don't want to miss at least trying one. I promise your skin will love you for it :)

And our Sea Witch Foaming Scrub has been reduced by $2.00. Keep an eye on this one as it could drop in price even more as we continue to look at the costs on this particular product.
And just as a side note, our Sea Witch scrub was featured in an Etsy Treasury this morning. As were many other very talented Eastern Washington Street Team members. Please check out the treasury, and show them some love by clicking the photos to visit each shop :)

Sorry, the treasury has expired. But thank you for visiting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW