Monday, May 31, 2010

Dark As A Dungeon

A friend of mine's husband put together an incredibly moving video that I feel is very poignant on this Memorial Day.
I know that there is allot of emphasis put on military personnel during Memorial Day and rightfully so. But this year, I encouraged folks to also remember the Blue Collar Worker. The man and woman that has no choice but to toil away the days and nights in a factory under less than desirable conditions and often times less than safe.

Without these ever faithful workers, the white collar man could not read his Wall Street Journal everyday, we moms would not be able to drive our children to school everyday, and some would not be able to heat their homes on those cold winter nights.

So tonight would you please take a moment to watch this amazing video. If it moves you, please rate it. And also take a moment of silence to remember those who have lost life and limb at their jobs while serving the "Man on the Hill", and You.

Happy Memorial Day.

2 comments:

  1. There are no words to give praise high enough for this video. Please do pass my admiration to your friend's husband.
    ~ Sian (Stormy) ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sian,
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment. I could not agree with you more. I will pass your word on to Grant.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight. Have a great week!
    Blessed Be,
    GW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW