Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whats New in the Valhalla Soap Company Work Shop?

Ambrosia Blue
Dark vanilla blended with intoxicating cedar and tonka bean.
Ambrosia Blue is our version of Aquolina's Blue Sugar for Men. 

Caramel Latte' Handmade Soap

Skin loving olive oil, moisturizing cocoa butter, therapudic

wheat germ oil and shea oil. With the mild scubbiness of organic fair trade ground coffee on the bottom. This luxury soap will be available by the end of next week.

"Fruit Bomb" Whipped Soap that Floats

Just like a popular commercial brand but much kinder to your skin.
Lavender Goat's Milk Handmade Soap

Skin soothing goat's milk, moisturizing cocoa butter, therapudic

wheat germ oil. This 100% Natual Soap will be available by the end of this week.

Pour Some Sugar on Me

In the oven cooling as I type. I will update with pictures tomorrow.
Pour Some Sugar on Me is our version of LUSH's Honey I Washed the Kids. It will be ready 10 days from now.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our lucious matching Whipped Body Butter.



2 comments:

  1. I've been so busy with other projects, life, and recovering from the flu that I was having soaping withdrawls! And when that happens, I get desperatly creative, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW