Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The 44 Pound Hammer!



A dear friend sent this video to me this morning. And while I'm not a huge country music fan (you wouldn't have guessed right? LOL), I give Bryan Glover kudos for having the courage to stand up for what he believes in. Even if it did cost him his job. Yes, that's right folks, Bryan was fired because of this song. Because of freedom of speech.

Now, everyone knows that I'm so NOT a Tea Party supporter of which I'm sure this song is birthed from. However, it really pisses me off that apparently now we American Citizens living in a country "supposedly" governed by the US Constitution can now be fired from our jobs for living according to that same constitution!! Which is exactly what this man did. He lived according to the rule of Free Speech grated u by that Constitution. And now it is called "political Incorrectness"?? WTF??!

As of yesterday, my credit union will no longer allow me to access my account online without "registering" my computer with their main computer. Excuse me!! WTF?! So according to them, it is a new mandatory security rule. To me, it is just another freedom relinquished. Another invasion of privacy mandated by our new government. Just exactly what kind and how much access does this registration give to my credit union? Or to be more exact, the Feds?

If ever we lived under a Stalinist Rule it is now folks!! The US has grown into a Fascist Pig obese from consumerism and corporate rule! Welcome to communist America. Oh! did I say that? You bet your ass I did! If you have a problem with it, take it up with #44!

Fascism, pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/, is a radical and authoritarian nationalist political ideology. Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy.

As always, this is just my own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of my family, friends or co-workers. 
Blessed Be,
GW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW