Saturday, October 16, 2010

5th Annual Black Cat Bash

Yesterday we participated in our first Pagan Packs Faire. These are unique events like I've never seen, but they are fun. They are held in the chat room at the Pagan Packs Forum. Vendors have signed up ahead of time and are offering crazy phenomenal deals usually accompanied by Free Stuff! Everyone visits, gets to know each other, tells jokes, gets a little punchy, lol. We play games for prizes donated by the vendors (we donated a variety pack worth over $20). Attendees bounce in and out of the chat room to shop the great deals offered by the vendors. The games are great fun. I won a round of Witchy Bingo and got a gorgeous Hand Panted Meditation Cloth as my prize. Plus there are two Raffle Give Aways. Though this is a unique event, it is loads of fun. And we will most likely participate as vendors again next month.


I've carried over the deal that we were offering for the event to last through out the weekend. Since I was lax in promoting the event. So if you'd like to partake of this great special, here are the details:

25% off in our ArtFire store (prices are already reduced).


Plus a Free 2 oz. Whipped Cream Soap with all orders over US $25.00


Or


A Free Roll-on Perfume with all orders over US $40.00.


AND


A Free Gift with every order! Includes Custom Listings!


http://www.artfire.com/users/goddessbath


This sale ends Sunday Oct. 17, 2010 at Midnight PST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW