Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sugar Suicide & New Containers!

I'm very excited about the new scrubs that I worked on today. We're calling them "Sugar Suicide Exfoliating Scrubs". Because they are so decadent that you run the risk of committing suicide by sugar overdose when using one! Though they are basic enough that you can use them 2-3 times per week, they are still very decadent and yummy with rich skin pampering ingredients like hemp and apricot oils. They are a medium consistency scrub and they come in an array of bright, bold colors and fantastic scents. And they come packaged in these great new recyclable containers with a snap tight lid to guard against leakage. Here is a picture of the new container. It's the smallest one on the bottom right. They hold 12 oz. of yummy sugar scrub! I'll be trying to get a few listed tomorrow.















Have you tried our Whipped Cream Soap? If not, your missing out on a really special, super delightful, bath time treat. Stay tuned for a special Blog Post highlighting this amazing Bubbling, Foaming Fluffy Stuff in the next few days.

If you have tried our Whipped Cream Soap, we would love to hear from you. Please jump in here and leave a comment telling us about your experience with it.

2 comments:

  1. I have used your whipped cream soap. You sent me some wonderful blueberry and I loved it so much. I actually stuck it in my suitcase and the airport had no problem with it because it is not a liquid. It was so moisturizing and smelled wonderful too. I highly advise anyone to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and feedback on the Whipped Cream Soap. Air Travel was one of the motivating factors behind developing and offering this product. I wanted something that was less messy than packing around a bar of soap, but that would still pass through security in a carry on bag unlike a shower gel. After several trials and errors with the whipped cream soap, we finally hit on a formula that we all were bananas over. Then we sent it with someone that was flying out of town on business. It passed through security in her carry on with no problems. Bingo! We knew then that we had a winner :-)
    I happy to hear that you liked it as much as the others that we are hearing back from. It is a highly addicting product, lol.
    Blessed Be,
    GW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them and read each and every one of them. It may take me a few days, but I will do my best to leave a response back.
Blessed Be,
GW